Friday, January 15, 2010

Mary Calls Through Libronix Software

I'm assuming many of you are familiar with Libronix and Logos software. I've been using it for almost 10 years now. It's a digital library, I probably have a few hundred books on it. The texts are searchable.

I have second ten year old computer I keep off to the side of my desk. Usually I have something running on it, like Libronix. It's helpful sometimes when I'm working on something to use two computers. Well the old system had to be wiped clean and then have the programs reinstalled, which isn't a big deal. Today, I reinstalled Libronix. The first term I searched for across a few specific books was the word "Mary."

Now, it doesn't care what term I put in the search engine. It will only return results for the word Mary. Is this simply a software blip, or is there a greater meaning?

3 comments:

Turretinfan said...

"There's something about 'Mary'"

John Bugay said...

I'll bet you could sell that on eBay and make some money. If someone bought a grilled cheese sandwich for $28,000, then imagine what you could get for a whole computer system.

Carrie said...

I agree with John. Sell it on ebay and buy yourself a new computer.