Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Sermon: Our Union With Christ, R.C. Sproul Jr.

Every Sunday I'm going to try to post a sermon (either written or audio) that I've found useful. For this first installment, I recently listened to R.C. Sproul Jr. speak on "Our Union With Christ."  Like many of my Reformed friends, I'm a big fan of R.C. Senior. I haven't listened to much by his son, but this sermon simply knocked me over.  R.C. Jr. has been through some extremely high waters, and this has made his sermons outstanding testimonies to what it means to be united with Christ.

Here is the link to the sermon. If you've come across this some time in the future and the link no longer works, try this link.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Yes, that was a good sermon; I want to listen to it again and think more about it. Thanks for sharing that.

Ephesians 2:6 has always been kind of a mystery to me as what exactly it means. Sproul's experience of loosing his wife and the way he applied that verse to his experience was a powerful testimony.